How to get all related data using django signal post_save and save it to another table

I just want that if the admin insert the Course(ABM) and Education Level (Grade 11) and Section(Chronicles) it will get all related data in subjectsectionteacher(second picture) and it will automatic save to student enrolled subject my problem is only one data save.

this is my code in models.py

class StudentsEnrollmentRecord(models.Model):
    Student_Users = models.ForeignKey(StudentProfile, related_name='students', on_delete=models.CASCADE, null=True)
    School_Year = models.ForeignKey(SchoolYear, related_name='+', on_delete=models.CASCADE, null=True, blank=True)
    Courses = models.ForeignKey(Course, related_name='+', on_delete=models.CASCADE, null=True, blank=True)
    Section = models.ForeignKey(Section, related_name='+', on_delete=models.CASCADE, null=True, blank=True)
    Payment_Type = models.ForeignKey(PaymentType, related_name='+', on_delete=models.CASCADE, null=True)
    Education_Levels = models.ForeignKey(EducationLevel, related_name='+', on_delete=models.CASCADE, blank=True,null=True)

class SubjectSectionTeacher(models.Model):
    School_Year = models.ForeignKey(SchoolYear, related_name='+', on_delete=models.CASCADE, null=True)
    Education_Levels = models.ForeignKey(EducationLevel, related_name='+', on_delete=models.CASCADE, blank=True)
    Courses = models.ForeignKey(Course, related_name='+', on_delete=models.CASCADE, null=True, blank=True)
    Sections = models.ForeignKey(Section, related_name='+', on_delete=models.CASCADE, null=True)
    Subjects = models.ForeignKey(Subject, related_name='+', on_delete=models.CASCADE, null=True)
    Employee_Users = models.ForeignKey(EmployeeUser, related_name='+', on_delete=models.CASCADE, null=True)

class StudentsEnrolledSubject(models.Model):
    Students_Enrollment_Records = models.ForeignKey(StudentsEnrollmentRecord, related_name='+',
                                                    on_delete=models.CASCADE, null=True)
    Subject_Section_Teacher = models.ForeignKey(SubjectSectionTeacher, related_name='+', on_delete=models.CASCADE,
                                                null=True,blank=True)

@receiver(post_save, sender=StudentsEnrollmentRecord)
    def create(sender, instance, created, **kwargs):
        teachers = SubjectSectionTeacher.objects.all().filter(Sections=instance.Section,Education_Levels=instance.Education_Levels)
        if created and teachers.exists():
            StudentsEnrolledSubject.objects.update_or_create(
                # This should be the instance not instance.Student_Users
                Students_Enrollment_Records=instance,
                # The below is also not an instance of SubjectSectionTeacher
                Subject_Section_Teacher=teachers.first())

I hope the title and the picture is enough to understand what im trying to say if not, im sorry!

this what i want

enter image description here